• Insurance reports For a 3-4 bedroom property BN area £525.00

    Flood damage insurance reports can be claimed back from your insurance company depending on the circumstance.

    This report does highlight damage caused, repair, contents damage and drying of the property costs.

    This can be used for a fire and theft report.

    If you are not sure if this survey is what you need just Call before buying, If you have purchased the wrong or no longer requiring a report then a no quibble refund will be given if no works have been carried out at the time of cancellation.

You are viewing the text version of this site.

To view the full version please install the Adobe Flash Player and ensure your web browser has JavaScript enabled.

Need help? check the requirements page.

Get Flash Player